Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection in salons, barber shops and spas. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
• Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
• Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
• U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
• Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
• Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
• Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
• Will not stain skin or surfaces
• Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!
How long is the processing & handling time?
Queen B's Beauty Mart values your time and processes orders as quickly as possible. Delivery time will vary based on the shipping speed you select. *Shipping to some areas will not be guaranteed. Queen B's Beauty Mart has the right to deny any order at will. Please allow up to 7 business days for processing on all orders.
Lost, Stolen, or Missing Orders:
Once a package has been delivered and confirmed as "Delivered" by the USPS or UPS, Queen B's Beauty Mart is not liable for orders that are Lost, Stolen, or Missing. All orders that fall under "Delivered" must file a claim with the corresponding delivery service: USPS or UPS. However, if there is no delivery confirmation by the provided Delivery Service, we will thoroughly investigate the claim. Please allow up to 30 Days for our investigation. Once it is confirmed that the package has not reached its destination due to unknowable reasons, we will issue a full refund.